Monday, June 13, 2016

Iamob: The Palet

Iamob: The Palet: Hello world, when I invented "http://dotdotadotdotadotcom.blogspot.com/," my palet felt like a burst of starburst candies, and pop bottle rock candies....

As Well, as this business venture, "I Am My Own Boss,"  Now will be like candy too.I am a little scared, but success is always near, I will have to say....even in the darkest of hours.  Facebook has millions of my photo's that declare my times with, Getting There, www.gettingthere1.webs.com

C

 which now has taken her place, as my favorite Hobby.  My Backyard Home, Home (building with volunteers), and many other projects are tinkering along.  My seeds are in!!!!Yeah!!!  That Garden has to come out great.  Please Pray for Me.

Though I have been sabatoged at least 15 times.  Haters have torn my 6foot fence down...He must of hit it with a Cemi!, destroyed my yards several times.  I dont know why?  My heart cries out?  I am handicapped with a bad ankle, which makes me slow as molasses.  If these vandals knew?  Well today, I went to clean a big mess a vandal dumped.  I found his mail yall.  I found him on Facebook!  I attempted to contact him, and he did not respond.  I will have to take further measures. Why would they destroy my intents to live Green?  My Yards!


 Although I love learning, and living Green, Im not perfect.  Because of disability, I have been unemployed since 2005....No One will hire Me! I believe the Job Interviewers notice my Limp when I enter, or exit interviews...very discouraging.   Disability checks do not survive me!  Being an Entreprenuer is the only way to Survive.  I must always count my blessings because I have come a long way.  In 2010 thru 2012 I wrote books about my cause, "Green Living.  I have inventions. I have a stream You Tube videos.  This is one of my favorites.

Motivations Entreprenuer


After this video, My Dear Father passed away, and Mother Passed away a week later.  It was the saddest July I had ever experienced.  Yep, July 2015.  I miss them now.  What I learned back then, was something as small as watching a seed blossom, was the best thing ever.  Those seeds, bring, promise, hope, and Renewal, for the next day, the birth of babies, the best generations, next to come. The 2 videos here may not work for you, but just imagine. I will get them revised, when funds are available.





No comments:

Post a Comment